Nearly Perfect Spare Rubber Bulb for Mini Horn
Hard-to-find Mini Bulb gets your mini horn squawkin' again.
Just screw it on and start honkin'!
Get $2.00 OFF these nearly perfect bulbs that might show a minor flaw such as a size, shape or cosmetic issue, or for some reason do not meet the standard of our regular bulbs. Some flaws might be obvious, such as a slight dimple or dent in the rubber. Some flaws you might never find at all. But no matter what kind of flaw, you save extra cash on these bulbs that work just fine.
These bulbs are fully guaranteed to meet your satisfaction so there is absolutely no risk.
Make that Old Horn Squawk Again!
Small replacement bulb for Mini Horn delivers extraordinarily loud honk. Guaranteed to fit your Mini (or bicycle-size) horn or your money back. (Bulb does
not fit Circular, Double Bell, Large, Small or Straight horns.)
Bulb measures a compact 2-3/4 inches (6.98 cm) in diameter by 3-1/4 inches (8.23 cm) in length to end of brass crimp. Total length to tip of brass tube is approximately 4-3/4 inches (12.1 cm) (varies). Designed for 3-part brass bulb horns (bulb-reed-horn).
brass mini reed available separately if needed.
Reed screws into horn, not the bulb. So if your reed screws into bulb, then our bulb will not work. (Yes, the reed slides inside bulb tube. But reed is physically attached to horn.)
Large or Mini?
We offer bulbs in just two sizes: Large and Mini. Large is the "standard size" bulb and fits most bulb horns. The Mini is designed for little "bicycle-size" horns. The Double Bell Bulb is just a Large Bulb with a longer tube.
A Mini Bulb does not generate enough blast for standard size horns. So even if our Mini Bulb fits your standard size horn, you should find a bulb designed for your specific horn instead (prices typically start at $20.00), or retrofit Large Bulb.
How to Choose the Bulb Size you Need
Measure Bulb Tube:
- If outside diameter is 11/16" (17.5 mm), then get Large bulb.
- If outside diameter is 5/8" (15.9 mm), then get Mini bulb (see note above).
Measure Brass Fitting:
- If horn fitting OD is 5/8" (15.9 mm), then get Large bulb (same as Large bulb tube ID).
- If horn fitting OD is ~9/16" (14.3 mm), then get Mini bulb (same as Mini bulb tube ID).
Need more product specs? Click "Technical Specs" tab above for detailed factual data.
- If bulb circumference is 11-1/2" (29.2 cm), or length from base to neck is 5-1/4" (13.3 cm), then get Large bulb.
- If bulb circumference is 8-3/16" (20.8 cm), or length from base to neck is 3-1/4" (8.2 cm), then get Mini bulb.
Bulb Size Comparison
Mini Bulb (top)
Large Bulb (middle)
Double Bell Bulb (bottom)
Fits These Horns:
This replacement bulb fits popular brass mini bulb horns sold at many online music shops. Also fits Dobani bulb horn product code: BULM. This is the exact same bulb you see on mini brass horns sold at music stores, vintage motor car accessory shops, and specialty stores all over the Internet. And although the horns are plentiful, these replacement rubber bulbs are somewhat rare. So if you need to replace that crumbly ol' bulb on your mini horn, then this fully guaranteed low-cost Mini Rubber Bulb from Bone Dry Music is what you are looking for.
Tested and Certified
- Low cost—economical
- Black rubber
- Solid brass fitting
- Small 2-3/4" (6.98 cm) bulb fits bicycle size "mini" brass horns
- Generates loud honk
Inspected, Bench-Tested and Guaranteed to Work
Each bulb is visually and physically inspected, compression-tested and quality approved. Your bulb must successfully pass the inspection process—and cannot ship without a valid certificate to prove it. Last time we checked, no other seller tests their bulbs at all, yet alone to these stringent standards...
SEVEN POINT Bargain Bin Bulb Inspection:
Bone Dry Music
1. Nearly perfect
2. No significant defects
3. No leaks or pin holes
4. No scrunched rubber, but maybe dents
5. Screw fitting seats properly
6. Compression test generates strong blast
7. No risk, fully guaranteed
Buy with Confidence
Largest Bulb Seller on eBay, and Just About Everywhere Else
There's a good reason why so many shoppers order their bulbs and bulb horns from Bone Dry Music. Actually, there's at least three good reasons:
What's more, your order is expertly boxed and packed. And ships quick too—usually within one business day.
- You get comprehensive product info: We do our best to give you all the info and facts you need so there are no surprises when you open the box.
- We're easy to deal with: Got a problem with your order? We take care of you.
- You get a good deal: Go ahead and shop around. Our prices are about as good as it gets.
Good Deal for Thrifty Shoppers...Satisfaction Guaranteed
These are rather excellent products for the price. But they ain't fancy high-class articles. Most of the bulbs are just fine and you can expect them to serve you well for at least a year or two, maybe more. But if the bulb you get does not meet with your satisfaction, then you can count on us to make things right.
Our bulbs are inspected, pre-tested, treated with rubber protectant and fully guaranteed. We'll have your horn up and honking again before you know it. Order now and discover why more than 1,541 smart eBay and Amazon shoppers demand guaranteed bulbs from Bone Dry Music.
Now you're honkin'!™
- Brand New!
- Small Mini Bulb: Fits bicycle size horns.
- Just Screw-on and Honk: Fits Mini (not Circular, Large, Small or Straight) horns.
- Pre-tested and Certified: Bulb inspected & approved.
- Hand Applied Protectant: Extends life of rubber—guards against ozone, oxidation and UV radiation.
- FREE Bulb Mounting Tips Booklet packed with each shipment.
- 3-Part (bulb-collar-tube) Construction: Lets do-it-yourselfers modify bulb.
- Low Bargain Bin Price
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed